We are currently searching for a talented and highly motivated Partnership&Operations Manager who will ensure the smooth running of operations and partnerships for the Genesis businesses. The successful candidate will become part of the Partnerships team and will be working closely with the company's key stakeholders and partners (Meta, Google, Apple, Snapchat, Twitter, ByteDance etc.).
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with the local and international partners and contractors;
- negotiating cooperation terms and reviewing deals with the company’s counterparties;
- identifying potential areas of growth and leads for partnerships based on set up KPIs;
- proactively executing operational requests of the businesses through collaboration with the Genesis partners (user acquisition and monetization platforms, app stores, business intelligence platforms, etc.);
- coordinating operational workflows for the company’s businesses in close cooperation with various Genesis administrative teams;
- supporting the teams with the opening of ad accounts, business managers, credit lines on Facebook, Google, Snapchat etc.;
- arranging workshops, features in the app stores, case studies for the Genesis businesses;
- identifying operational gaps and helping refine processes for operational efficiency.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- fluent spoken and written English;
- strong problem-solving, communication and presentation skills;
- responsibility and a keen eye for detail;
- proven track record of successfully managing projects and/or negotiating deals;
- good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Docs/Slides/Sheets) tools;
- 2+ years minimal work experience;
- background in Operations, Partnerships, Big-4, law firms or the like would be an additional advantage.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).