Genesis - is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer One Ventures - is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time remote Product Manager (non-Genesis) product company IntellectoKids.
IntellectoKids is one of the world's largest developers of educational apps for children from 3 to 7 years old. The company's apps are in the Top 10 in the Kids 5 & Under category in the App Store in 40 countries, including the United States. In 2020, the guys entered the top 20 leaders of the online education market in Russia (according to RBC), and also received investments from international investors (the deal was covered on Techcrunch).
- Systematic cust dev with US/CA/UK users and target audience through various channels, including telephone interviews.
- Systematic competitor analysis.
- Based on cust dev, our analytics and competitor analysis - identifying further growth points for retention and LTV/CAC, forming a product roadmap, setting priorities in feature and content development.
- Conducting experiments in terms of monetization (experiments with on-boarding, paywalls, and prices) and modeling the product economy.
- Prototyping and modeling user behavior, use cases.
- Together with a CRM marketer, planning and evaluating the effectiveness of communication with users.
- Experience in the role of a Product Manager in a product (including game dev) company engaged in the development of iOS mobile applications from 5 years (of which it is acceptable if part of the experience (2-3 years) was in the role of an analyst, and the rest in the role manager's product).
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher (sufficient for telephone interviews with users from US & Canada)
- Experience in working on a project monetized through subscriptions - deep knowledge of this type of monetization, experience in conducting tests with subscriptions, on-boarding, and Paywall.
- Experience in improving retention through experiments with UI, UX, content, and/or communication with users (emails, push notifications).
- Work with Amplitude and Tableau.
- Experience in telephone cust dev.
- Ability to identify and understand the needs of the target audience and its segments.
as a plus:
- Work with mobile applications, monetized through advertising.
- Experience working on Android applications.
- remote full-time work from anywhere in the world;
- attractive salary and the ability to fix the salary in US dollars;
- 100% paid 28 calendar days of vacation, full compensation for unused vacation days at the end of the year;
- additional benefits at the expense of the company upon completion of the probationary period: English courses, medical insurance;
- well-structured processes, without night rush jobs;
- the opportunity to become part of the best team in its segment;
- Growth to Chief Product Officer.