Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to create and implement a successful talent management strategy aligned with the business objectives.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating and aligning HR strategy with business objectives and business needs in the project;
- Leading the full cycle of talent management process;
- Retention Risks Management;
- Assistance in making key Management decisions related to personnel;
- Work with analytics and key HR metrics for continuous process improvement;
- Proactive participation in the development of the corporate culture of the project;
- Optimization and leading of the performance review process;
- Implementation of the goal-setting process on the project;
- Audit and optimization of the onboarding process;
- Reducing employee turnover;
- Implementation of HR analytics to assess the quality of work of current processes.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 5+ years of professional experience in HR-related functions;
- Experience in creating and managing the full cycle of HR processes;
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to challenge conventional approaches and persuade stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High business orientation;
- Experience in the field of IT;
- B2 and above level of English.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).