We are looking for a proactive and fast-learning Marketing Specialist (Facebook) to join our team due to the constant growth of the product.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 1+ years of experience of user acquisition campaigns on Facebook;
- understanding marketing fundamentals: segmentation, CAC/ARPU/ARPPU/EPC/ROAS/ROI/LTV;
- experience running A/B tests and optimizing campaigns through experimentation;
- experience in LP optimization;
- strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- be organized and self-motivated;
- knowledge of English - Upper Intermediate or higher.
What You’ll Do:
- set up, optimize and scale new ad campaigns on Facebook;
- maintain and optimize ongoing ads campaigns in order to improve ROI;
- monitor and measure campaigns and channel performance;
- test different approaches in user acquisition from Facebook;
- work with big marketing budgets;
- test new traffic channels;
- work with lots of digital marketing tools;
- work in different competitive overseas markets;
- work closely with design, development and product teams on growing marketing.
Will be a Plus:
- experience in Google, TikTok and other platforms;
- experience with Tableau, GTM, A/B test tools;
- experience in CRO.
Conditions for your success:
- opportunities for professional growth – participation in relevant conferences, courses and other events around the world, a large corporate library, English courses;
- a talented team of strong specialists, focused on results, who is ready to share their experience and expertise;
- decent pay and official employment, a bonus system is provided for the best employees;
- comfortable working conditions – flexible schedule, modern office 5 minutes walk from the metro station. T. Shevchenko, breakfast, lunch, fruit, juice, snacks, own cafe;
- health care – medical insurance, corporate doctor, a modern ventilation and air conditioning system, many plants in the office;
- active corporate life – running, football, yoga, participating in sports events, relaxing and traveling with colleagues.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 - 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are waiting for you on our team!