We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to strengthen our DevOps team.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- experience of working with Kubernetes/Helm/Minikube/Docker/Skaffold;
- confident user: Thanos/Prometheus/Grafana/Elk Stack/Fluentbit- CI/CD: Jenkins/Pipelines;
- experience of working with Ansible/Terraform - MySQL/Postgres/Vertica/ClickHouse, experience with (backups, diagnostics, tuning, replication);
- self-hosted debian-based infrastructure: ability to diagnose problems, tune sysctl/iptables;
- automation of routine work.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensuring Security;
- develop and support multi-project environments(Helm/K8s(self-hosted)/Minikube);
- maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- automation Implementation;
- system troubleshooting and problem-solving;
- scheduled On-Call availability (Emergency only).
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).