We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who has:
- Solid Linux background;
- knowledge of CI/CD tools;
- strong ops skills and support mindset;
- knowledge/interest in Kubernetes;
- experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases;
- good scripting knowledge.
Tools/Technologies that we use in the project:
- Ansible, Terraform;
- Kubernetes, Linkerd, Calico, Vault, Harbor, Helm;
- Golang, PHP, Java, Groovy, Python, SWIFT, Kotlin;
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Centrifugo;
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Clickhouse, ELK, Redis;
- CI/CD, Jenkins Pipelines, Bitbucket;
- Prometheus/Prometheus Operator, Grafana, Thanos, Fluent-bit;
- gRPC, Microservice architecture.
- Building and Maintaining Product Platform services;
- using CI/CD stack and true continuous delivery;
- automating/coding and finding a way of applying the best software engineering practices to systems engineering field;
- offering to work on truly interesting technical challenges.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).