Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Genesis Investments is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking Full Stack Developer for external (non-Genesis) product company — AllRight
AllRight has gathered the best tutors from England and the USA to make your kids learning English easy and fun. We focus on 4 - 13 years-old children. We represent an educational web platform with tutors from all over the world, an interactive mobile game to make your learning process even better.
Allright is recognized as the best kid’s brand of the 2020 year in Poland and gained 10 000+ active users worldwide.
Your tasks will be:
• Participation in the development of backend service - API (Node.js / Express.js + PostgreSQL + ElastiCache);
• Participation in the development of frontend service - React.js / Ember.js / Vue.js;
• Work on the main parts of the system: lessons management, video chat with tools for interaction rials, home exercises builder (including speech recognition);
• 2+ years of experience in full stack development;
• Experience with one of the frameworks: Ember.js, React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js;
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
• Understanding of HTTP APIs: REST, JSON, OAuth, cross-domain requests, security.
Will be a plus:
• Participation in development of REST API in Node.js;
• Experience with WebRTC, Socket.io; Docker, AWS, Jenkins.
AllRight provides the conditions:
• Office / Remote;
• Ambitious & supportive team;
• Competitive salary & stock options;
• Mixed (office or remote) work;
• Paid sick leaves and vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible working hours.
Join our team!