Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, who will play an active and strategic role in driving our company’s high-volume recruitment success.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- you will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment resulting in successful job-offering and closing both non-tech and tech positions;
- candidate search and selection using all possible tools and technics;
- provide organizational support to the hiring managers with interview scheduling, feedback sharing and candidate’s evaluation professional expertise.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- at least 1 year of experience in researching or recruitment at international companies or recruitment agencies;
- skills in candidates search and selection including direct search and headhunting;
- strong communicator;
- knowledge of English - Intermediate level of written and conversational;
- ability to multitask.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).