Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a data-driven Product Manager who will be in charge of hypothesis testing and ARPU increasing on our premium dating product.
What You'll Do:
- Lead features development from ideation to production;
- Daily checking of key product metrics and KPIs and working with product analytics;
- A/B testing;
- Ongoing analysis of the market and competitors in the industry (new features, prices);
- Cooperation with internal departments (marketing, development, analytics, design).
What We'll Expect From You:
- 1-3 years working as a Product Manager or as a Product Analyst;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Result-oriented, hard-working with high ambitions and leadership skills;
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business decisions;
- Upper-Intermediate English or better;
- Experience in A/B testing.
Will be a plus:
- Entrepreneurial background or experience working in startups;
- Strong experience in Tableau, SQL;
- GoPractice Simulator certificate.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).