Flyer One Ventures — is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investments, we use our deep experience in digital marketing, product development and recruitment to help the companies grow internationally.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Head of Recruiting, who will design and implement recruitment strategies that will bring the right talents to our startups in international markets.
Our recruiting team helps with the development of recruitment strategies for our portfolio companies and the creation of perfectly balanced teams.
Our key competencies:
- working closely with the team of 5 recruiter;
- recruiting strategy;
- determination of the portfolio companies need for specialists;
- market analysis by salary, geography, qualifications of specialists;
- hiring in all directions and levels (juniors to c-level);
- direct hunting.
What you will do:
- develop our startups from a recruitment perspective and coordinate the full-cycle of recruitment process;
- provide recruitment process compliance by all hiring process’ participants;
- collaborate with C-level and Heads of Departments our portfolio companies and act as a consultant for making recruitment decisions, including forecasting of hiring;
- assess external international labor market conditions, examining hiring trends;
- manage a team of recruiters (up to 5 people): mentor, coach, develop, motivate and retain. Monitor the team performance and provide support where necessary;
- optimize and enhance recruitment processes and data-driven decisions to support the portfolio companies.
- 4+ years of experience in IT recruitment: technical and non-technical specialists, at least 1 year in international recruitment for start-ups/fast-growing companies;
- proven work experience as a team leader and in mentoring junior colleagues;
- advanced level of English;
- the ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment;
- ability to use applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases;
- excellent knowledge of direct search techniques and recruiting/sourcing tools;
- the ability to negotiate with C-level and Heads of Departments, create environmental conditions for achieving the goals of all participants. Ability to effectively present the product/team/solution.
What we offer:
- opportunities for growth both horizontally and vertically, as well as unlimited resources for development;
- ability to work with the most dynamic products in the international IT - market;
- comfortable office 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station with terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and PlayStation;
- breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruits, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office;
- corporate doctor and health insurance;
- free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga;
- compensation for additional training at external pieces of training and seminars and Business and Management School for employees.