Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Junior SEO Specialist.
What You’ll Do:
- conduct SEO audit for 5 websites;
- develop SEO strategy for 5 websites;
- internally optimize 5 websites;
- develop content tasks (at least 40,000 words);
- develop anchor plans (20 plans).
What We’ll Expect From You:
- work in SEO for at least 6 months or have robust theoretical knowledge;
- ability to work with several sites at the same time;
- basic mastery of the necessary SEO tools;
- strong theoretical knowledge on on-page optimization;
- analytical skills;
- proactive approach.
Will be a plus:
- worked on recovering websites after position loss or search filtering;
- either understands or has experience in creating websites from scratch;
- has theoretical knowledge of black hat SEO;
- has experience with Western audiences.
Ideal if you:
- have an understanding or experience of creating sites from scratch;
- has theoretical knowledge of Black Hat;
- collected the semantic core and clustered it from scratch;
- created relinking on large sites;
- worked a lot with WordPress and you want to learn how to work with other CMS;
- created a well-thought-out technical task for the content and optimized it.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).