Imagine that you organize global large-scale projects with international tech companies like Meta or AWS and you have a chance to shape new trends in international product IT education. It’s possible if you work in the ambitious and self-motivated Education Department at Genesis!
At Genesis Education Department, we:
- Launched the second StartUp Academy 2.0 together with Meta after the success of StartUp Academy 1.0. Our team is currently building the largest startup community in the CEE region, the Founders club for the most promising European startups, and even more deep-dive training programs to boost new businesses.
- Created a system of external learning: our free public events were attended by more than 30,000 people, and more than 400 students studied at our schools every year — 110 of them joined the Genesis team.
- Formed internal training programs for employees from the company’s experts: organized 12 events (schools, intensives, debate clubs, etc.) and trained 300+ employees.
- Built a unique ecosystem of internal tech and non-tech communities: from 0 to 10 communities with about 1100+ participants.
- Launched unique schools together with top three universities in Ukraine, and every semester we add authors’ disciplines from Genesis to the curriculum.
- Launched an all-Ukrainian course at universities, organized two internal product conferences for 400+ participants, and launched authors’ guides in product IT. And we have even more achievements to share with the world!
We love our work and believe that it is possible to change product IT in Ukraine and globally through education.
What you will do:
- organize all processes of global educational projects: from the planning stage to the conclusion of the program (example of such a project — Genesis StartUp Academy together with Meta);
- build an ecosystem of international educational projects together with Genesis partners all around the world;
- organize different educational events globally;
- communicate with C-level managers to create and develop projects.
- 2+ years of experience in organizing or coordinating educational projects;
- strong communication skills (ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels in the organization);
- Advanced English;
- creativity, strategic and analytical thinking. Energetic, cooperative, and hands-on attitude;
- desire to take initiative and ability to get things done;
- proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities;
- always meet deadlines and care about the details of the project.
Previous experience in IT, EdTech business, investment, SMEs, or NGOs would be a plus.
Genesis is a unique place for development and personal growth:
- flexible schedule and remote work: we provide 20 days of paid leave per year and a convenient work schedule;
- health and physical care: corporate doctor and health insurance. Free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts for the nearest gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
- training and personal development: in-house schools for company employees. Large electronic library and access to paid online courses and conferences, internal schools, talks and workshops, and English-speaking club courses. Compensation for additional training at external conferences and seminars.
Meet the people you will be working with: Tania, Manager of International Educational Projects, and Oleksii, Head of Education, Genesis.
We are looking for the best, that’s why we are in no hurry to make a final decision.
First, send your CV and answer the recruiter’s questions. Then you receive an invitation to the first interview. The next step is a test task and a meeting based on its results. The last stage is bar-raising, a meeting with the Genesis top manager.