Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for a Research Analyst who has a passion for creating new solutions, discussing and presenting them to the team, bringing ideas to the result. Together with a cool, friendly and ambitious team, you will have the opportunity to: conduct research from the hypothesis to validation, provide growth points for the product and be responsible for their testing. If you have a desire to build a product that has an impact on people and compete with market leaders – this position is for you.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide product teams with different types of research: starting from designing, conducting, analyzing, and presenting received data, ending with generating conclusions and recommendations;
- Provide customer, UX/UI research to reveal user pains and gains, needs and wants for the product growth on target markets;
- Research and validate growth points at the junction of marketing-product that can increase the product value;
- Analyze market trends and look for insights.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- Experience in market research and analysis;
- Expertise in planning and conducting customer interviews and UX testing, customer surveys, and performing the competitive analysis;
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking;
- Expertise in analyzing and using data to make informed decisions;
- English strong Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Capacity to multitask, prioritize, and organize number of concurrent projects;
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to details and highly organized.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).