Solid is a global fintech company with a mission to streamline and speed up online and in-app payment services worldwide. A payment journey doesn’t need to be complicated. Our customers can benefit from a state of the art solution that offers multiple payment methods in a simplified, reliable and transparent way.
We believe in making things work beautifully, and be beautiful.
Behind every business we serve are lovely human beings and their loyal customers. Our team constantly pushes for a deeper understanding of the fundamental problems these people have. Our perfect Product Designer needs to make sure all our products, both internal and external, remove the unnecessary complexity in the industry.
What you will do:
- Work with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products;
- Lead UX research efforts that deepen our understanding of the user experience and drive product strategy;
- Develop the design strategy and vision for Solid products;
- Develop non-standard design solutions for Solid products, taking into account research and niche specifics;
- Prototype your solutions for testing and validate your decision.
We’re looking for someone who has :
- Have experience of 2+ year working in the Product Team
- Being fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma /Sketch
- Think in systems and can extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Knowledge of various design and illustration styles
- Skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
Will be an advantage:
- Experience working in B2B environments to create stories that resonate out of complex problems
Our Company is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within an 8-minute walk from Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month we meet for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Join our team!