We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the Security Testing Engineer role.
- vulnerability management process implementation and regular assessment;
- product security assessment/penetration testing (white/grey/black box);
- incident Response Team (product security incidents monitoring, incident analysis);
- secure Development Life Cycle - code security analysis SAST / DAST (a process implementation on the existing product development life cycle, handle security analysis, review, testing stages, communication with development teams);
- understanding of at least 3 security frameworks: Information Systems Security Assessment Framework (ISSAF), Open-Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES), NIST 800-115.
- at least 1 year of security testing experience;
- successfully participated in at least one production security project;
- security engineering experience in at least one business domain;
- experience in troubleshooting and debugging of complex issues, good analytical skills;
- able to work closely with other project team roles (developers, DevOps, BA, testers, architects, managers);
- experience in bug/development tracking/change management systems;
- expected to be able to follow and understand a defined security process, train other team members, and contribute to process improvement;
- understanding of concepts of a Software development process, application, infrastructure/cloud security, and their assessment methodologies;
- scripting/software development experience is a huge advantage;
- offensive Security Certification such as OSCP, OSCE, or OSEP is a huge advantage.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).
We are waiting for you on our team!