Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Junior Financial Сontroller is the entry point for motivated financial specialists to become part of one of the leading IT finance teams on the market.
Junior Financial Сontroller will contribute to the development of Financial Compliance function (part of centralized Finance team) of the Group and perform a vast variety of reporting and compliance related activities. You will liaise with Finance and Projects teams to a) help develop and implement processes necessary for effective reporting of foreign entities financial statements and compliance with local jurisdictions requirements, b) support the Projects teams on financial matters and c) participate in communication with auditors and other external users of information.
- Together with senior colleague be responsible for preparation of Financial statements of legal entities that operate in foreign jurisdictions;
- Monthly reconciliation of information from Financial statements to corresponding management reports;
- Participation in preparation of information and documents for external users (including banks, auditors, directors, etc);
- Perform financial analysis and create reports for decision support;
- Deal with Treasury, HR, Legal, Projects and other units on financial matters;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Basic knowledge / experience in audit, accounting, economics, financial analysis or other related field – 1-2 years;
- Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet and presentation software (will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions);
- Started financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc.) will be an advantage;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English; will be a plus if candidate had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Result oriented and hard-working, high ambitions. Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system; official employment; medical insurance;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (ACCA, CIMA, etc.).