Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
- Day-to-day financial operations controlling and accounting oversight of the foreign subsidiaries;
- Receivables, payables, expenses, and payments tracking;
- Monthly reporting (PL, BS, CF) and deviations analysis;
- Aggregation and analysis of information for consolidated financial statements;
- Participation in designing and implementing financial control, revenue forecasting, budgeting, and automatization processes;
- Ad-hoc tasks for senior executives and external audit support;
- BSc. / MSc. in Accounting, Audit, Finance, Economics or Mathematics;
- 2.5+ years of experience in audit, accounting, financial analysis or other related fields (IT, Big4, FMCG is an advantage);
- Solid knowledge of IFRS, accounting, and taxation;
- Confident in MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of 1C, QuickBooks, or other ERP/accounting software;
- Upper-Intermediate/B2+ English;
- Proactive, team player, strong communication skills, ability to express and present own opinion;
- Attention to details, accuracy, critical and structured thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work within time framework on multiple tasks and learn fast;
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- Result oriented and hard-working, high ambitions;
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).