Solidgate is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions that help businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with - and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
– offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
– 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
– 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
– 120 team members
– PCI DSS Level 1 provider
– №1 employer (Ukrainian DOU version)
We are looking for an energetic and talented Recruitment Lead, who will be responsible for identifying and attracting the strongest candidates on the market to our team.
– Fintech - fast-growing industry
– Back-end driven product with complex logic, architecture, and modern stack (Golang, Java, Kotlin, React, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, AWS)
– the opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe)
– challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics, here you can propose and implement
– a team that burns with a common goal, has a common vision and values
– opportunity for development and growth, personal career plan for each employee
Your zones of responsibility:
— Being a recruitment process owner and manage recruitment operations;
— Deliver a smooth recruitment process and presenting strong candidates to the team;
— Full-cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates with hiring managers, offer negotiations;
— Taking part in Employer Branding activities.
Your hard skills:
— 4+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment (from sourcing stage to offer accepted status);
— Experience at mentoring junior colleagues;
— Good understanding of IT labor market;
— Great sourcing skills and ability to establish a rapport with candidates;
— Ability to conduct interviews and guide both hiring managers and candidates through it;
— Strong Intermediate or higher level of English.
Your soft skills:
— Ability to develop and maintain strong and long-term relations with hiring managers and candidates
— Outstanding communication skills and positivity :)
— Result orientation and attention to detail
Currently, Solidgate has 120+ employees, and we continue to search for the “perfect match”. Let's make the world better and do it from Ukraine!
Competitive corporate benefits:
— health insurance and corporate doctor
— free lunches in the office
— full coverage of professional training (courses, meetups, certifications)
— performance review twice a year
— sports compensation
— competitive salary
— the ability to work remotely
— Apple equipment
Screening with a recruiter, an interview with a hiring manager, a test task and a final interview with the CEO.
If you want to become part of our team, send your resume right now and we will contact you!