Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
What We'll Expect From You:
- logic and common sense, which guides you in work;
- knowledge of Russian and English - Advanced level, both orally and in writing, are obligatory;
- you know how to write helpful for the user and concrete text;
- you can edit what is written, look for news and use them in the company's interests;
- you are systematic, responsible and adhere to deadlines;
- double-check is your motto of life;
- you are tremendous in negotiations, easy-going, but, when needed, ready to push.
What You'll Do:
- create and post content on behalf of the company on industry media;
- offer ideas, formats, creatives, improvise and experiment with publications;
- monitor coverage and outcome, draw conclusions;
- collaborate with designers;
- communicate with owners and representatives of media;
- create promotional materials, spread communication messages and look for ideas for collaborations with other market players;
- conduct all external communication of the brand in the future.
It Will be a plus:
- understanding what affiliate marketing is - already a plus. Experience in the industry is a double plus;
- ability to work in Figma/Canva or any other application that allows you to create visualizations for written materials;
- ability to edit text, kill unnecessary and look for specifics.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).