Genesis — is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer one ventures — is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for Head of Marketing for an external (non-Genesis) product company — InSpace
InSpace — makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Phillip Morris and BSGV work with InSpace to welcome over thousands of visitors to locations around the world.
Our mission is to help companies transform their existing offices into flexible spaces, save up to 50% on rent, and make their employees' lives better. Right now, InSpace is helping the world return to work safely.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for running the company’s growth marketing function with the goal of growing software and services revenue. The goal of this role is to generate leads and directly impact revenue generation. The role will be responsible for developing a strategic marketing plan designed to increase revenue generation in growth states. This will include owning the messaging, communications, and content plan for integrating newly acquired customers into the company family along with owning the execution of the growth marketing plan. This will require tasks such as creating and distributing content, maintaining database integrity , managing conference calendar and sponsorships, executing company-sponsored events such as user groups, group demos, advisory boards, or webinars, and maintaining the company’s website among others.
• Developing a strategic marketing plan designed to increase revenue generation in growth states
• Owning the messaging, communications, and content plan for integrating newly acquired customers
• Evolving the marketing plan to capture the greatest growth opportunities throughout the year
• Tracking the success of marketing activities
• Owning the content creation agenda in new states and partnering with customers and prospects to generate new content
• Testing creative approaches to new marketing channels
• Managing the marketing budget and making business cases for key marketing investments
• Owning the execution of the growth marketing plan
The ideal candidate will be proactive, with an exceptional drive to accomplish tasks and increase growth. They will possess high emotional intelligence, balanced with tactical execution chops and ability to drive forward the business. They will be enthusiastic about joining a high growth team with a desire to have a positive impact on revenue generation. They will be a great communicator with solid strategic planning instincts and a clear history of success in marketing. The successful candidate for this role will act instinctually by looking into the future and being able to guide the direction of the marketing agenda for the 12 months horizon. Other promising attributes are that the individual is a natural communicator with clear and effective writing and speaking skills. They have sharp analytical skills in order to analyze the market and are able to think outside of the box to implement creative marketing solutions in order to drive the greatest growth.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 6-8 years of marketing experience
• An orientation toward revenue generation
• The ability to demonstrate prior marketing success through quantitative metrics
• A belief that product and market knowledge drives content quality
• The ability to prioritize across multiple market segments / revenue streams to optimize for greatest revenue impact
• Strong communication skills and the willingness to communicate directly with customers and industry partners to collaborate on content creation