Solid is a fin-tech company that provides businesses with a smart full-cycle solution for accepting online payments worldwide. Together with international payment systems and major market players, we develop complex client-oriented services. Our advanced technology complies with the highest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, having fully automated workflows and ease of integration.
You will join a team that has a unique experience in fin-tech, acquiring, analytics, and risk management, and supports the rapid growth partners in all key markets.
We are looking for an energetic and talented Recruiter, who will be responsible for identifying and attracting the strongest candidates on the market to our team.
Your zones of responsibility:
- Being a recruitment process owner and manage hiring managers expectations
- Deliver a smooth recruitment process and presenting strong candidates to the team
- Full-cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates with hiring managers, offer negotiations
- Taking part in Employer Branding activities
Your hard skills:
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment (from sourcing stage to offer accepted status)
- 2 years of experience in working for IT product or outsourcing/outstaffing company
- Good understanding of IT labour market
- Great sourcing skills and ability to establish a rapport with candidates
- Ability to conduct interviews and guide both hiring managers and candidates through it
Your soft skills:
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and long-term relations with hiring managers and candidates
- Outstanding communication skills and positivity :)
- Result orientation and attention to detail
Our Company is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.