Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
What will you do:
- Developing partnership and increasing loyalty among our partnership network;
- Implementing company’s partnership strategy with assigned business partners and coordinating partnesrship activities in the region;
- Solving partners’ top-level operational issues and contributing to optimization if their business processes;
- Leading negotiations in order to achieve mutually beneficial business solutions.
- Our role would match you if you explore the opportunity to switch to IT with a prior experience in Big 4, FMCG or Retail.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ year of experience in account management, business development or related field;
- At least Intermediate level of English (spoken, written);
- Project management experience and ability to complete complex turnkey tasks;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels;
- Strong analytical thinking and a high level of numeracy skills.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).