Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
AmoMedia is the largest media business in Genesis focused on developed markets.
We create entertaining content for more than 20 million unique users from around the world. Our key markets are the USA and Western Europe.
We are now looking for an initiative Product Manager who, together with the team, will develop and improve our products.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification;
- Discover product usage and design experiments based on data and insights;
- Suggest new features and improvements based on data and researches;
- Deliver quantifiable business results;
- Communicate with designers, analysts, developers, external partners;
- Be an expert concerning the competition.
What you need to join us:
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Product Analyst, Product Designer, UX Researcher, or 3+ years as a Marketing Manager (B2C);
- Cases of improving key business or product metrics;
- Measurement of product success based on data;
- Excellent knowledge of digital product development processes;
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective PRD delivered in the past;
- English: B2+
It Will be a plus:
- Previous experience with B2C mobile app product development;
- Previous experience with building user experiences that drive customer retention;
- If you have a personal interest in nutrition, fitness, and mental health.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for a gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age of 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.
Join our team!
More about us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.