Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, and Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects, such as OBRIO, Universe, AMO, Boosters, and others.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you interested in participating in the development of a platform that will be used by millions of users around the world? Do you want to help thousands of people enter the world of programming, data analysis, machine learning? Do you want to work in a team where your opinions and ideas really matter? If your answer to all the questions is yes, it's a match!
- Find patterns in user behavior at all stages of the lifecycle
- Build statistical models to predict conversion, retention, feature usage and other key metrics
- Build recommendation engine to help users match with best content
- Support marketing, content, product and development teams by conducting ad hoc analysis
- Contribute to engineering/ improving data pipelines
- Knowledge of general-purpose programming language (e.g. Python)
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Academic background in mathematics/ statistics/ computer science
- English upper intermediate or higher
- Passion for Data Science
- Knowledge of economics is a plus
What we offer:
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation
- Unlimited paid sick-leaves
- Free snacks, breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Performance review twice a year
- Medical insurance and corporate doctor
- Modern Apple devices
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).