Amo is the most prominent digital media business in Genesis focused on developed markets (USA, Europe).
Amo consists of:
- Amo Pictures. We create entertaining, dramatic, and motivational videos for different platforms, including FB and YouTube. In addition, our team films with actors, make animation and caption videos that can have up to 80 mln views on FB.
- Amo Publishing. We create unique, entertaining content for four major markets(France, Germany, USA, Latin America). More than 30 mln users visit AmoMama per month. Our main goal is to deliver absorbing content for a reader regardless of their age, profession, gender.
- Amo App. Applications that help people from all over the world keep fit, get healthier, and achieve their fitness goals.
- Focal point for PO. Create requirements for existence projects, new features and new services. Make changes to the requirements
- Expand and detail BRD and describe detailed use-cases with the help of PO
- Analysis and agreement of the contracts between different system components
- Confirm the complete understanding of the task and the availability of all necessary descriptions for its implementation from development side
- Perform the decomposition of cross-functional tasks between teams
- Help in the decomposition of tasks on internal boards
- 2-3 years of experience in system analysis
- High education in computer science
- Working in Agile and Waterfall projects
- Knowledge of UML, SOA, MSA
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skills
- Problem solving, attention to details and result-oriented abilities
- Experience in API specification, web-services and integration scenarios (including data flow & logic of components for integration)
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and meeting facilitation skills
- English level: intermediate or higher
Nice to have:
- Experience with communication protocols
- Understanding Client-server and Microservices architecture
- Any programming language will be a plus
Benefits and Perks:
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Join our team!