We are looking for a result-oriented Employee Health Manager to help us to support our ambitious teams by assistance in Insurance & Health Projects.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- support of all health insurance processes starting from running a tender to help employees in hard-to-solve cases;
- collaborate with HR, Finance, Legal teams and C-level Managers;
- maintenance of insurance payment process;
- managing insurance analytics;
- proactivity and organization of Health-projects.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 1+ years of experience similar role (C&B, Insurance);
- expertise in Excel, Word, Google Forms/Sheets;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- high communication and presentation skills;
- excellent organizational and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- great desire to help people in any work situation;
- ability to handle multitasking efficiently.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.