We are a team of professionals building a Social-discovery platform in the Genesis ecosystem that helps users around the world get to know each other.
- we have over 140 million registered users on our platforms;
- we have a presence on more than 20 sites worldwide;
- we collaborate with web platforms and launched our app earlier this year;
- more than 500 thousand users have already downloaded our app;
- millions of users around the world use our product every day.
We are looking for a Reputation Manager interested in enhancing and building the company products reputation, handling what should go out in the media about the product and how to take negative publicity and finding solutions at the intersection of business interests and security requirements.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- have an understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings, reviews;
- experience in identifying potential damage or crises and applying conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues;
- excellent writing and language skills (English, Russian, Ukrainian);
- good technical understanding, picking up new tools quickly;
- a customer-success mindset and communication skills to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- the ability to be adaptive, flexible, and function effectively in a high-growth environment;
- result-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset;
- good prioritization, time management, and decision-making skills.
Will be a plus:
- excellent writing and language skills (Spanish);
- experience in leveraging social media with consumer support, and working with consumer support teams;
- have an understanding of SERM process.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- work towards enhancing and building the company products reputation. Track and monitor brand specific conversations, reviews and mentions to find out and handle all negatives associated with a brand;
- legal risks monitoring. Become a link between the legal department, compliance department and product team;
- establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on company products (including recommendations and plans for product brand strategy and performance marketing);
- handle difficult situations such as violation of TM rights, deletion of doorway sites, the presence of irrelevant information about the company in the search engine results;
- become an advocate for the brand in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate;
- identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management;
- carrying out the product first look review.
Why you should join us:
- decent compensation: will allow you to focus on project development and your professional growth;
- comfortable working conditions: office with all conditions and amenities (including summer terrace, lunches, Sony Playstation 4 and many other nice little things), 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible schedule;
- complex and interesting tasks: real practice in building large-scale services, optimization, subtleties of work with loads, distribution of tasks, etc.;
- growth and development: trainings and seminars within the company, access to useful literature, English courses, participation in key events of the IT industry around the world;
- strong team: passionate about their work, which has something to learn;
- career and personal growth: the opportunity to grow within the company is a standard practice for us. You will receive all the necessary resources for your growth and development;
- health care: running, football, basketball and other sports. The cost of classes is reimbursed by the company, and the corporate doctor is always ready to help in case of illness.
We are waiting for you in our team!