Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
GMEM is one of the largest media companies with over 150 people aboard. We have created unique digital media projects in African and Asian developing markets. Every day we share quality news, entertaining and video content with 30+ million people living in different parts of the world.
We're looking for an Remote SEO content strategist (French) that is ready to produce top-notch content and contribute to the organic search traffic growth of our site.
The goal of each SEO Content Team is to enrich people’s lives and constantly grow organic traffic from search engines by identifying the information needs of web users and addressing those needs with high-quality content that is carefully researched, well-presented, search engine optimized as well as ethically and legally safe.
Your future tasks:
- Create SEO content strategy (looking for new evergreen topics for our websites, including keyword research and writing proper page titles);
- Assign tasks and setting deadlines for the SEO writers (and hurry them to submit the text on time);
- Assess the performance of each writer;
- Ensure all-around consistency and maintaining high quality according to in-house guidelines;
- Analyze the content of the site and applying changes to the Content Plan based on the results;
- Suggest innovations and new approaches to content writing/strategy;
- Constant improvement of SEO strategy skills;
- Share feedback on the overall performance of the writers (monthly).
- Understand and meet searcher intent;
- Analyze competitors' articles and outperform them.
- Cover a wide range of topics: entertainment, relationships, recipes, celebrities, lifestyle, etc.
Your day-to-day work will be focused on keyword research, task assignment (45 topics), performance evaluation, content analysis.
Our perfect candidate has:
- Fluent or Near-Native French (must);
- Fluent or Near-Native English;
- Solid knowledge of Ahreafs and Google Analytics;
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changes fast;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- High skills in PC, Google services, basic knowledge of Slack, Trello, Canva, any CMS.
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing SEO articles on various topics;
- Basic knowledge of Google Search Console, Keyword Density tool, Buzzsumo, Google Trends;
- Background in digital media company;
- French level certification.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
- Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them;
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on project development and your professional growth;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global media project.
Join our team!