Flyer One Ventures - is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities to our portfolio companies in fundraising and business building.
Now we are looking for a Financial Manager who will scale new and existing financial processes in Flyer One Ventures. F1V is rapidly heading to the international arena and your job will be to strengthen and develop financial operations, making F1V the Big-4 audited fund eligible for institutional financing. We offer a rare opportunity to enter the venture capital field by joining one of the region's most active venture capital firms.
- FP&A - cover FP&A processes in collaboration with the Genesis Finance team at first while building up the proprietary setup within F1V.
- Payments & Liquidity Management - be in charge of payments processes and cooperation with counterparts.
- Support Fundraising - manage the process of entity registration, bank account management, payments transfer, and stock issuance for the Limited Partners.
- Help Portfolio Companies Support - provide the support with setting up and tuning of FP&A processes, interviewing & hiring a financial manager/CFO.
In the first week, you will:
- Onboard, integrate into F1V, and quickly learn about F1V’s history, culture, and vision.
- Meet key teams to learn the core of F1V and Genesis financial operations and capabilities.
- Start to familiarize yourself with all existing financial processes.
In the first month, you will:
- Obtain a basic understanding of the current financial function and its operations.
- Become a part of operations with Genesis Treasury and Financial teams on existing processes.
- Assess the current state of metrics, reports, dashboards, models, and analyses used, and identify discrepancies and areas for improvement.
In the first three months, you will:
- Become a leading member in collaboration with Treasury, FP&A, and Payments on behalf of F1V.
- Cover a proprietary FP&A function: managing accounting records, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, interpreting financial data, and monitoring expenditure
- Start assessing and preparing for the auditing processes.
In the first six months and in the following, you will:
- Start developing proprietary Treasury and Payment processes for F1V.
- Develop start execute the roadmap for F1V to become eligible for the Big-4 audit.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of operational and financial metrics of portfolio performance for compliance with established objectives, guidelines, and parameters.
- Support fundraising operations: legal entity registration, bank account management, payments transfer, and stock issuance.
- 4-6 years of experience in budgeting/planning, financial modeling, and decision analytics (e.g. Big-4, FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, private equity)
- Solid financial expertise — audit navigation experience, financial reporting/business valuation / analysis of investments (international qualifications like ACCA, CFA, CIMA, completed or in progress, would be an advantage);
- Driven self-starter that enjoys rolling up your sleeves and building financial processes
(you are not likely to be told what exactly you have to do in order to bring value; we are there to lead you, not to micromanage);
- Leadership and management potential are considered as a huge advantage — upside to becoming a CFO in perspective;
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business decisions (you can hardly bet w/o knowing and correctly interpreting data).
What we offer:
- Opportunities for growth both horizontally and vertically, as well as unlimited resources for development;
- Ability to work with the most dynamic products on the world stage;
- Opportunity to influence the international digital business;
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Class office 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station with terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and PlayStation;
- Breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office;
- Corporate doctor and health insurance;
- Free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga;
- Compensation for additional training at external pieces of training and seminars and Business and Management School for employees.
Looking forward to talking to you 🤘