We are looking for a talented Product Owner who will help one of our products grow faster and reach a new level.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- definition, analysis, and control of the collection of all key metrics, conduct, and interpretation of tests;
- lead the product roadmap and establish a shared vision to define priorities and improve the value of the product;
- contribute to product overall product strategy and product development process;
- building and testing hypotheses, improving product marketing, designing new functionality;
- drive decisions and perspectives in a team environment;
- communication with external partners;
- achieving product/market fit.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- experience on a similar position 3+ year;
- experience with collecting analytical tools and visualization of data;
- understanding the basics of UI/UX;
- high communication skills;
- level of knowledge of English - not lower than Intermediate;
- ability to build processes, organize and control the work of the team;
- ability to collect and interpret data, understand interdependencies;
- proactivity, willingness to take responsibility for the result.
Will be a plus:
- certificate of completion Simulator GoPractice;
- experience in Project Management;
- experience with social discovery products;
- experience with: Amplitude, GA, Tableau, Firebase.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.