BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- At least 1 year of experience working with data processing&analizing;
- Analytical mindset;
- General understanding of product development lifecycle;
- Understanding A/B testing principals and cohort analysis;
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods;
- Theoretical knowledge of product metrics, varieties, principles of their use;
- Full proficiency in SQL and Excel.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with 3rd party product analytics systems (e.g. Amplitude, Facebook Analytics, Firebase, AppsFlyer);
- Experience with large data sets analysis;
- Knowledge of Python or other programming languages;
- Advanced English.
- Creating an analytical map of a mobile application;
- Helping stakeholders to make data-driven decisions;
- A/B testing from the moment the hypothesis is formed to the final decisions;
- Enhance data gathering flows and procedures to include information that is relevant for building product analytics systems and further reporting;
- Product status reporting, release overview.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
Find more about us on social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
Join our team!