Genesis is a full-service international IT-company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Boosters is a team of professionals creating fast-growing mobile products aiming to improve the life quality of millions of customers around the world. Our products regularly hold TOP-5 positions in their categories in more than 50 countries. We have extensive expertise in high-end product development and scaling on Western markets.
We are creating a cool product that will help people learn English by tackling their needs. Our marketing department will help us let the world know what we do. We need you to help communicate this value to all those who become interested in our product and need us, and we need you to take care of our existing customers so that they get what they really need.
Your work will focus on the following:
- New leads — Working with warm leads to sell English language courses online
- Existing customers — Keeping in touch with existing customers in messengers and by email to seek feedback on lessons, sell more lessons and do troubleshooting
- Product — Communicate the value of our services, collect feedback from customers and help improve the product
- Product — Communicate with the marketing department and product department to ensure growth and improvement of our services
- Operations — Work with the existing CRM (including daily tasks and more strategic tasks) and look for ways to improve the system
- Operations — Work on the scripts, flow, system of reporting and analytics, suggest improvements and develop the procedures
- Fluent and accurate spoken and written English — at least C1 in order to communicate effectively. You will also be required to do placement testing with some of our potential students
- Sales skills — ability to write scripts, ability to analyze the data, and communicate it to the product and marketing
- Knowledge of CRM Platforms
- Computer skills — troubleshooting problems with zoom, google meet, emails, sound, video, etc.
- Analytical skills — analyzing the data, presenting it to the team and suggesting ideas for improvement
- Active listening — listening to the customer and asking the right questions to identify the needs and communicate them to the teacher and the product department
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize — communicating with a big number of customers to collect their feedback and communicate it to the product team and marketing team so that we improve the product
- High level of organization — you will have a lot of tasks at hand, and need to be very well-organized in order to stay on top of all of them
- Excellent communication skills — you will be the face of our product, the first person our new students communicate with, so we expect you to be an excellent communicator who is interesting, inspirational and can engage the interlocutor
What do we offer?
- Work in a team of professionals and with an audience of more than one million a month;
- Philosophy and conditions for your continued growth and development;
- Large space for the involvement of their own ideas and influence on the product.
- Large electronic library and access to fee-based online courses and conferences, internal talks and workshops.
Submit your CV and join Boosters!