We are a partner of Genesis. We are one of the most successful neobanks in Azerbaijan market with over 1 million customers.
Our success builds upon a best-in-class product, customer experience, emotional engagement, viral marketing and unique credit decisioning expertise.
We are looking to scale our team to support the growth plan.
You are an experienced financial person, who will help to develop and take control of our core finance control functions. The role will be responsible for financial reporting, budget control and financial analysis.
- takes part in the project budgeting process, oversees the execution of the budget on a monthly basis, carries out variance analysis and prepares reports and presentations;
- prepares financial reports of the projects and conducts financial analysis;
- conducts in-depth analysis of financial/accounting information and makes sure the relevant income and expense are correctly accounted for in the books;
- reviews the business processes, reports on any shortcomings and associated risks collaborates with relevant units (IT, Processing, Strategy and Development etc.) to eliminate such risks;
- other tasks instructed by the Management.
- higher education with major in finance, accounting, or economics;
- minimum 4 year of experience in finance, accounting;
- minimum 3 years of experience in bank/finance sector;
- ability to work with large amount of data;
- initiative, diligence, responsibility, accuracy, flexibility;
- strong knowledge and hands-on experience in working with MS Office, particularly MS Excel;
- ACCA certificates (minimum F2, F3, F5, F9) or other qualifications are highly preferred;
- excellent command of Russian, English is preferred.