We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer who is willing to become Automation QA Engineer in the future.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
About your qualifications and skills:
- at least 2 year experience in manual testing of web applications;
- strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, testing types and techniques;
- experience in writing test documentation: checklists, bug reports, test case;
- experience in working with browser development tools: Chrome DevTools, Firebug;
- strong understanding of working client-server applications;
- knowledge of Jira, Git, Composer, Docker, Linux(user);
- independence, focus on results;
- at least Pre-Intermediate English.
As a plus:
- experience in Automation Testing (Selenium, Java, Jenkins);
- basic knowledge of SQL;
- basic knowledge of REST API testing.
- functional and Non-Functional testing of a web application;
- creating and supporting testing documentation (test cases, bug reports, regression checklist);
- participating in team discussions, making suggestions for improving team processes;
- automation testing in the future.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).