Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 - 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Junior Partnership & Operations Manager.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with the local and international partners and contractors;
- Proactively executing all administrative operational requests of the business through collaboration with the Genesis;
- Partners (user acquisition and monetization platforms, app stores, business intelligence platforms, etc.);
- Coordinating operational workflows for the company's businesses in close cooperation with various Genesis administrative teams;
- Supporting the teams with the opening of ad accounts, business managers, credit lines on Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and other platforms;
- Assistance with the review and negotiation of contracts with the company's partners to maximize profit;
- Administering the company's accounts in the analytics, business intelligence platforms, etc.;
- Identifying operational gaps and helping refine processes for operational efficiency.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Strong problem-solving and сommunication skills;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Responsibility and a keen eye for detail;
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- 1+ year minimal work experience;
- Background in Operations, Big-4, or law firms would be an additional advantage.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).