Genesis - is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer One Ventures - is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for CRM Administrator, for external (non-Genesis) product company — AllRight
AllRight is a global English learning platform for kids ages 4 and up that integrates lessons with real teachers and homework by an AI teacher.
At AllRight we have gathered the best English and US tutors to make learning English easy and fun for your children.
Training takes place using a web platform, as well as a mobile application - an interactive game.
Also, Allright was recognized as the best children's brand in 2020 in Poland and we got 10,000+ active users all over the world.
• Work experience as an architect of communication systems, contact center for 2 years;
• Knowledge of trends in sales systems, customer service, CRM systems;
• Level of English Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
• Experience in design, operation, development, implementation and support of systems for contact centers.
• Creation of a unified optimal architecture of contact center systems (responsibility for choosing the best option), taking into account global trends and focusing on the processes and needs of the contact center;
• Interaction with technical support of systems, prompt solution of critical situations;
• Optimization of the productivity of systems and their integration;
• Support of communication with a partner when choosing a solution, defining requirements and support until the final decision (refusal to implement or implementation)
• Flexible working hours and the ability to mix office and work from home;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Sick leave and vacation compensation.