Genesis is a Ukrainian co-founding company that builds global tech businesses together with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE. The Genesis business ecosystem includes more than 25 projects that work in 4 areas — mobile applications, online media, classifieds, and R&D. Our applications have been downloaded by more than 300 million users worldwide, with the company's main markets being the United States, Europe, and Africa.
In 2021, we launched a new business - YouTube Multi-Channel Network SubSub. The company's portfolio includes content creators from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Africa, and other regions. As an official, certified partner of YouTube, we help them develop their media business: create, promote and monetize their content in the best possible way.
We are looking for UI/UX designer, whose mission is to create stylish designs for our existing mobile/web products and new ones.
Your typical duties are:
- UI/UX design for websites and mobile applications;
- participation in the development of tasks at the stage of collecting business requirements;
- market research and competitor experience.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position;
- have knowledge of Visual communication (layout, color, typography, icons, images, design theory);
- have knowledge of Adobe products & Figma;
- experienced in prototyping, wireframing, user flows, mockups (Sketch/Adobe XD/Axure RP/Balsamiq);
- understanding HIG/Material Design guidelines & Responsive Design Behavior.
Will be a plus:
Why you should join us:
- You’ll get a great career and financial opportunities in the growing international business on the hot Creator Economy market.
- We give creative freedom and a chance to bring your ideas to life. We’ve created a comfortable work atmosphere where everyone can be heard and respected.
- You’ll join a strong team of experienced professionals. We are open to sharing knowledge and learning from you.
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Comfortable conditions and schedule. We provide 20 days of paid vacation per year and a convenient work schedule.
- Health care and sports. For example, breakfasts, lunches, unlimited snacks in the office, corporate doctor and health insurance.
- Communities are the best way to improve skills in a certain field, test hypotheses without harming the business, and find like-minded people.
- Training and development: Business and Management School for company employees. A large electronic library and access to paid online courses, conferences, internal discussions, and workshops. Compensation for additional training at external training, courses, and seminars.