Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, and Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects, such as OBRIO, Universe, AMO, Boosters, and others.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you interested in participating in the development of a platform that will be used by millions of users around the world? Do you want to help thousands of people enter the world of programming, data analysis, machine learning? Do you want to work in a team where your opinions and ideas really matter? If your answer to all the questions is yes, it's a match!
- Design and author educational content, including brief theoretical instructions, coding assignments and quizzes;
- Research and analyze best examples of curriculum available in the the market; propose ways to improve existing curriculum;
- Monitor latest developments in technology to quickly develop new materials on trending topics in data science;
- Develop relationships with content development team (mostly remote) to produce materials within deadlines and of highest quality; coordinate their work on a daily basis;
- Collect and analyze feedback on developed materials via user interviews, feedback forms, and other methods;
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to develop tools and processes to streamline content development and delivery;
- Propose ways to gamify courses, quizzes and assignments; working alongside product, design and engineering teams implement new approaches into curriculum.
- Passion for educating others (experience as a tutor or teaching assistant a plus);
- Solid project management skills; experience working in a fast-paced team environment;
- Solid knowledge of Python/ R;
- Understanding of Data Science principles and approaches;
- Academic background in mathematics/ computer science or a similar quantitative field;
- English upper intermediate or higher;
- Ability to explain difficult concepts in a plain language;
- Thorough attention to detail.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).