Genesis is a Ukrainian co-founding company that builds global tech businesses together with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE. The Genesis business ecosystem includes more than 25 projects that work in 4 areas — mobile applications, online media, classifieds, and R&D. Our applications have been downloaded by more than 300 million users worldwide, with the company's main markets being the United States, Europe, and Africa.
In 2022, we launched a new business — YouTube Multi-Channel Network SubSub. The company’s portfolio includes content creators from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Africa, and other regions.
As an official, certified partner of YouTube, we help them develop their media business: create, promote and monetize their content in the best possible way.
We’re developing the Creator Suite — a digital space for YouTube Creators which enables them to:
- get support;
- manage their YouTube revenue;
- use other content-related services.
We are looking for an enterprising and experienced Creator Success Manager and a person with whom we will enjoy joint victories.
Your typical duties are:
- communication, support and development of YouTube creators of Genesis MCN in various fields;
- creating audits and promotion/monetization strategies for YouTube channels;
- coordination of advertising companies on YouTube and other platforms;
- content management and SEO video optimization;
- monthly analysis of the effectiveness of YouTube channels and preparation of recommendations for creators;
- reporting and other.
- 1+ year of work experience in a similar position;
- interested in YouTube and video content;
- experience with Digital & Social Media Marketing tools;
- ability and desire to learn quickly;
- analytical mindset;
- initiative and independence;
- English level B2+.
Why you should join us:
- You’ll get a great career and financial opportunities in the growing international business on the hot Creator Economy market.
- We give creative freedom and a chance to bring your ideas to life. We’ve created a comfortable work atmosphere where everyone can be heard and respected.
- You’ll join a strong team of experienced professionals. We are open to sharing knowledge and learning from you.
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Comfortable conditions and schedule. We provide 20 days of paid vacation per year and a convenient work schedule.
- Health care and sports. For example, breakfasts, lunches, unlimited snacks in the office, corporate doctor and health insurance.
- Communities are the best way to improve skills in a certain field, test hypotheses without harming the business, and find like-minded people.
- Training and development: Business and Management School for company employees. A large electronic library and access to paid online courses, conferences, internal discussions, and workshops. Compensation for additional training at external training, courses, and seminars.