Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Now we are in search of an Affiliate Team Lead.
The main aim of your work is to manage a team of Affiliate Managers for effective attraction of new users to our products.
We are a match if you have:
● 2 year experience in a similar position.
● Experience in building and developing Affiliate Program.
● Understanding of the specifics of Affiliate marketing: payment models, fraud, negotiations, technical knowledge of setting up campaigns.
● Understanding of main payment models.
● Experience in working with publishers, advertisers, affiliate networks.
● Understanding of the product funnel and basic conversion metrics.
● Advanced level of English.
● Strong negotiation skills.
● Strong analytical background.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Business-oriented mindset.
It’s a plus if you have:
● Experience in management of big traffic volumes.
● Experience in management of different Affiliate systems.
● Contacts of various kinds of partner networks, webmasters, advertisers, sites in the main segments of the CPA market.
Your main tasks:
● Implementation of a marketing strategy (2021) that meets the stated business goals related to the company's total income.
● Development of the existing Affiliate program.
● Search for new partners through forums, conferences, advertising of the partner network and increase the volume of traffic with existing partners.
● Carrying out a systematic check of affiliates for the quality of the provided traffic and fraud, monitoring the implementation of this procedure.
● Analysis of affiliate programs of competitors, development of new advertising materials for partners and analysis of their conversion.
● Control over payments to partners.
● Monitoring of Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports and traffic analysis.
● Building KPIs and optimizing processes within the affiliate team, forming a team for the needs of the business.
About the opportunities you will find:
● Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets.
● Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide.
● Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).