Jiji is a leading online marketplace in Africa. Back in 2019, we’ve acquired OLX’s business in five countries. Now, across these locations, the platform attracts over 11 million unique users monthly that engage with over 3 million ads with a total value of over $10 billion. Jiji is currently among the most downloaded and highest-rated apps in African e-commerce.
Recently, Jiji has merged operations with transactional car marketplace Cars45 and has expanded its business.
We are ready to fuel up our global communications with a prominent PR manager. With the help of an experienced Marketing team and local PR leads, you will build an A+ communications process.
Here at Jiji, we have ambitious plans, so anyone joining at this stage is guaranteed to end up with a fire resume.
Here are the job responsibilities:
- building up the professional global communications branch at Jiji with the help of Genesis experts;
- creating and executing the content plan that meets Jiji’s goals;
- teaming up with the Investors Relations Unit to ensure the top communications from our side;
- responding to local (Ukrainian) media inquiries.
What do we expect:
- at least two year-experience in public relations/investors relations/account management. Experience in e-commerce would be a plus;
- outstanding written and oral English skills;
- an open mind and desire to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- track record of successful cases in account management (we are interested in processes building, people management, and delivering the results).
What do we offer:
- opportunity to work with a highly motivated and professional team that has successfully built a global business;
- support and resources from the Genesis PR Community;
- high-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review;
- various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, internal schools;
- in-office professional massages, health insurance, and In-house doctor support;
- free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits, sweets, drinks, yogurts in the office;
- new spacious and modern office space at Podil (5 min walk from Taras Shevchenka metro station).
More about Jiji:
Jiji in the media: