Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 2,000 people in five countries create products for more than 300 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Meta, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of 15+ companies and an investment fund.
We are currently searching for a talented and highly motivated Junior Partnership & Operations Manager who will assist senior staff in the smooth running of operations and building partnerships for the Genesis businesses. The successful candidate will become part of the Partnerships team and will be working closely with the company's key stakeholders and partners (Meta, Google, Apple, Snapchat, Twitter, ByteDance etc.).
What We'll Expect From You:
- proactively executing operational requests of the Genesis businesses through collaboration with the Genesis major partners under the supervision of the senior staff;
- opening of ad accounts on major advertising platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat;
- arranging one-to-many workshops for our teams with the company’s key partners;
- preparing presentations with excellent first look on the general company overview and performance of Genesis businesses;
- assisting with the documentation workflow with the Genesis key partners;
- reviewing partnership deals under the supervision of the senior team members;
- administering company-wide accounts in the Business Intelligence & Mobile Measurement Partners platforms;
- assistance in drafting digests, quarterly or annual reports and other materials for the Partnerships team.
What You'll Do:
- fluent spoken and written English;
- minimum 6-months of working experience (full-time internships, job);
- problem-solving, communication and presentation skills;
- responsibility and a keen eye for detail;
- good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Docs/Slides/Sheets) tools;
- creative skills and knowledge of graphic design programs (Canva/Crello/Keynote) would be a plus.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).