Genesis is a Ukrainian co-founding IT company and one of the largest global publishers of non-gaming applications. We create and develop global technology businesses with the best entrepreneurs in Central and Eastern Europe. Our main markets are the United States, Europe, and Africa.
As a co-founding company, Genesis first provides promising startups with the necessary resources and expertise for development, and then supports the project until it becomes an independent business. Currently, 25 projects are developing in our ecosystem in four main areas: mobile applications, online media, e-commerce, and R&D.
Your future company:
Sendios is a company from the Genesis ecosystem. Sendios works with large and small businesses to help them achieve their business goals through email marketing. The team is constantly improving the product to offer customers the best user experience and readers the most engaging email newsletters.
The team is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- focus on helping the team handle core datastore services, design and optimize for availability, latency, and performance;
- support and improve virtual infrastructure;
- migrate applications to Docker-based infrastructure;
- automate the infrastructure deployment processes via configuration management tool;
- build and enhance monitoring system;
- participate in and contribute to improve our 24×7 incident response and on-call rotation.
- strong Linux administration skills, scripts development;
- good understanding of Unix/Linux systems, the kernel, system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols;
- good understanding of virtualization systems, such as KVM(Proxmox), VMware, etc;
- good knowledge of Ansible configuration management tool;
- experience running highly performant and highly available MySQL databases;
- deep knowledge of mail protocols;
- good understanding of the Docker platform;
- good knowledge of monitoring systems (Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus);
- experience building high-load infrastructure based on nginx+php-fpm;
- experience administering ELK stack, Redis, Memcached, and RabbitMQ;
- understanding the network stack (TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN).
Will be a plus:
- strong communication and documentation skills;
- experience in developing and supporting ci/cd processes;
- good knowledge of cloud provider-managed services (ideally AWS);
- experience in security improvements;
- ability to find simple and genius solutions.
What we offer:
- comfortable offices in Kyiv’s Podil district with secure shelters and uninterrupted internet, water, and electricity. In our offices, you don’t have to worry about routine: breakfasts, lunches, lots of snacks and fruits, lounges, massages and other benefits of office life are waiting for you;
- flexible work schedule;
- if necessary, assistance with relocation to safe places and finding housing;
- online services of a corporate doctor, and after the probationary period—health insurance in Ukraine;
- 20 working days of paid holiday per year, unlimited sick leave;
- all equipment necessary for work;
- compensation for the best courses on the market, corporate online meetings and lectures, a large library, business, and management schools for employees;
- free training in running, volleyball, boxing, and yoga. Corporate discounts on gym memberships.
We stand with Ukraine.🇺🇦
Genesis condemns russia’s armed aggression against Ukraine and actively helps the state in the struggle on the economic and informational fronts. The Genesis for Ukraine corporate fund works to provide systematic assistance to our employees and their relatives and loved ones who are fighting in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Join our team!