Are you interested in participating in the development of a platform that will be used by millions of users around the world? Do you want to help thousands of people enter the world of programming, data analysis, machine learning? Do you want to work in a team where your opinions and ideas really matter? If your answer to all the questions is yes, it's a match!
We are looking for a Remote Content Developer (Python) for the team who will write educational content for the online platform. You will work closely with the analytics, product, marketing and development teams.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- design and author educational content, including brief theoretical instructions, coding assignments and quizzes;
- research and analyze best examples of curriculum available in the commercial market and in the academic world, and propose ways to improve existing curriculum;
- writing task-checks for tasks to provide individual feedback for users;
- monitor the latest developments in technology to quickly develop new materials on trending topics in data analytics and data science;
- collect and analyze feedback on developed materials via user interviews, feedback forms and reviews;
- provide critical feedback on new courses;
- draw up a content plan together with the product and marketing teams.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- passion for educating others (experience as a tutor or teaching assistant a plus);
- solid project management skills;
- experience working in a fast-paced team environment;
- fluent Python and SQL;
- understanding of data analytics/data science principles and approaches;
- ability to explain difficult concepts in a plain language;
- knowledge of English - Upper-Intermediate written;
- thorough attention to detail;
- willingness to learn, ability to give and receive honest feedback.
Will be a plus:
- teaching/tutoring experience;
- commercial experience in development/analytics;
- academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering or similar quantitative field.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).