We are looking for a talented Junior Data Analyst who will help grow us quicker. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background – with a hunger to make products grow.
This role entails you working with one of our e-commerce teams and being fully accountable for launching, analyzing, and automating marketing channels.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- strong analytical skills;
- ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-moving startup environment;
- basic knowledge of Python;
- level of English – Advanced/Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- basic knowledge of SQL;
- understanding of advertising on Facebook & Google.
Who You Are:
- you are highly motivated and hard-working, as well as curious and creative at problem-solving;
- you have strong verbal and written communication skills and can explain your ideas and decisions;
- you thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- improving the effectiveness of the existing tool for automatization advertising on Facebook & Google;
- search and optimization of additional channels to attract traffic for application and web version;
- will work with metrics, and analyze running ads;
- analysis of competitors and test their advertising.
With us You will get:
- opportunity to work with a multi-million audience;
- high-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review;
- career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, a chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences);
- free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits, sweets, drinks, yogurts in the office;
- flexible working schedule;
- in-house doctor support available on demand;
- health insurance is available for all employees;
- the technique of your choice – MAC, PC, Linux, monitors: you can choose any technique for your productive work;
- new spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, and many more exciting things.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.