We are looking for a talented Junior Data Analyst who will help grow us quicker. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background – with a hunger to make products grow.
This role entails you working with one of our e-commerce teams and being fully accountable for analyzing, and automation of marketing.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- Python, Pandas, SQL basics is a must;
- strong analytical skills;
- knowledge of English - Advanced/Upper-Intermediate;
- strong verbal and written communication skill;
- knowledge of basic statistics.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- improving the effectiveness of the existing tool for automatization advertising;
- will work with metrics, and automate analysis of running ads;
- conduct research to test and search for new product hypotheses;
- analyse retention of our payers.
With us you will get:
- opportunity to work with a multi-million audience;
- high-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review;
- various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, internal schools;
- massage 5 times per month, health insurance and In-house doctor support;
- free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits, sweets, drinks, yogurts in the office;
- flexible working schedule;
- spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station).
Join our team!