Are you excited about creating technology that will be used by millions of people worldwide? Are you passionate about web and programming? Do you like learning new things? Do you like challenging goals and personal growth? Do you want to work in a “flat organization” where voice of each team member is important? If you answered “YES” to all these questions, congratulations! You are a candidate for a new team at Genesis!
You will be part of a very lean team responsible for building and testing new education platform. You need to be familiar with back-end software engineering, including development, testing and deployment processes. You will interact with user acquisition and product teams to quickly iterate through hypothesis.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- design and develop back-end services for our education platform;
- set up interfaces to interact with front-end infrastructure;
- in cooperation with Product Team participate in developing system architecture;
- write efficient, scalable, and maintainable code that will help iterate quickly and safely.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- commercial experience with Node.JS;
- familiarity with modern databases (ideally both SQL and NoSQL);
- experience working in a team environment (familiarity with Git, habit of writing clean and well documented code).
Will be a plus:
- understanding of CI/CD;
- experience with Golang;
- familiarity with cloud compute ecosystems (AWS preferred).
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).