Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
We have one of the best tech teams in Europe, whose members are constantly recognized as top IT employees in CEE and Ukraine.
We’re looking for a results-oriented Product Monetization Manager to operate with all monetization data and processes.
You will work with our product monetization team to increase our sales revenue and optimize our service in all countries. You will have plenty of opportunities to realize your skills and gain success together with our team!
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 1+ years experience as analyst/business development manager/project manager;
- strong analytical skills and willingness to dive into business;
- can work independently;
- should have upper-intermediate English (B2);
- basic SQL knowledge will be an advantage.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- to identify key areas for improving the product monetization;
- sales funnel optimization and CRM development;
- work closely with product team, analytics, development team and sales team to implement your own ideas.
With us You will get:
- opportunity to work with a multi-million audience;
- high-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development review;
- career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, a chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences);
- free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits, sweets, drinks, yogurts in the office;
- flexible working schedule;
- in-house doctor support available on demand;
- health insurance is available for all employees;
- the technique of your choice – MAC, PC, Linux, monitors: you can choose any technique for your productive work;
- new spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, and many more exciting things.