Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Solid is a fintech company that provides businesses with a smart full-cycle solution for accepting online payments worldwide. Together with international payment systems and major market players, we develop complex client-oriented services. Our advanced technology complies with the highest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, having fully automated workflows and ease of integration.
You will join a team that has a unique experience in fin-tech, acquiring, analytics, and risk management, and supports the rapid growth of Genesis projects and partners in all key markets.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst, who will contribute to the development of our finance team and perform a vast variety of controlling related activities.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Financial analysis and control of payment providers: acquiring banks, PSPs, gateways;
- Preparation and analysis of financial results for a number of clients;
- Participation in the development and testing of the internal financial system;
- Communication with banks and clients on financial issues;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, finance, or other related fields;
- At least 1 year of experience in audit, financial analysis, or other related fields;
- Advanced Excel user;
- English - Upper-Intermediate or Advanced (written and verbal);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Highly organised, motivated, and ambitious.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI);
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Python;
- Getting financial qualifications in process (ACCA, CFA, CIMA);
- Passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL.
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within an 8-minute walk from Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.