Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Linkbuilder (Remote).
What You’ll Do:
- analyze competitors’ link profiles;
- developing new strategies for external website promotion;
- collecting a donor base, outreach and guest posting;
- creating Disavow files.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- experience in linkbuilding for at least 1 year;
- familiarity with the common quality metrics for donors;
- analytical skills;
- proactive approach;
- thinking outside the box;
Will be a plus:
- finds unusual linkbuilding methods;
- has experience with dropped domains;
- has experience with recovering a website from filtering caused by low-quality linking.
Ideal if you:
- you already have your own database of interesting sites where you can add links;
- you have put 500+ links in your career;
- you know how to distinguish a bad site and make a decision not to link to it;
- professional in Google Search Operators
- you do not for quantity, but for quality;
- you can put a link on the White House website;)
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).