Everhelp is a team of professionals creating fast-growing outsource support service for more than 40 products all over the world. We are always looking for optimistic, proactive candidates who would not only possess substantial field expertise but would also empower the growth team with a relentless drive to turn ideas into actionable hypotheses and then into working business solutions.
Now we are looking for Support Integration Manager ensure continuous set up of the new projects and accounts.
- Participate in meetings with potential customers to discover their needs and understand the potential challenges;
- Prepare the analysis of the new product and evaluate the timelines of the product's integration (the processes set up and knowledge base creation part only);
- Proceed with the Knowledge Base settlement; collaborate with the Product team on the process and flow creation;
- Create new scripts, flows, and macros depending on the customers' needs to provide efficient support;
- Develop training sessions for new customer support representatives;
- Set up tools and systems to ensure the project is integrated into the operations department. (Zendesk, Kaizo, and other soft; also, the integration specialist is to make sure the internal processes are set correctly and do not contradict the current operational processes);
- Ensure the complete integration of the new projects to our support service and pass the operations to the Operations department;
- Participate in product meetings for the transition period so that the integration is smooth;
- Create a candidate portrait to ensure the services are delivered;
- Consult other departments on the cooperation format: whether a shared or a dedicated format should be applied based on the processes and workload to be covered;
- Execute the Direct manager’s tasks within the position frame.
- At least one year of experience as a Quality Control Agent/ Customer Support Team Lead/ Learning and development specialist;
- Ability to analyze and systematize large volumes of information;
- English level - written and spoken C1;
- Zendesk admin knowledge;
- Ability to set up operational processes in support teams from scratch;
- People and project management skills;
- Time management and workload prioritization;
- Deep knowledge of support processes including users' portraits, business vs support replations and goals support can help achieve.
- Strong communication skills;
- Stress-resistance and flexibility;
- Ability to teach, mentor and coach the team;
- Ability to stay focused in a fast-changing environment;
- Highly motivated to achieve the result.
What we offer:
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Unlimited paid sick-leaves;
- Free snacks, breakfasts and lunches in the office;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Performance review twice a year;
- Medical insurance and corporate doctor;
- Modern Apple devices.
Submit your resume and join our team!